“If your business isn’t on the internet, then your business will be out of business.”
Web hosting is necessary if you own a business of any size as well as a personal website or blog.
In the world of digital, one must have a website to get discovered by building online word of mouth via social networking.
The first step to build an online presence is to find a web host that stores the files of your website on its servers which are delivered to readers and customers that browses through that site.
The market being swamped with multiple options makes it a daunting task with many service options available, making it even more necessary for you to access your needs as to what you require from these services and choose the one that offers what you need and at a price you are willing to pay.
Helping you make the best choice for your business, website or blog with our ratings and expert reviews gives you a strong foundation to get started.
Being a PCMag Business Choice winner, BlueHost is definitely on our list of recommendations.
What is BlueHost?
One of the largest web hosting companies in the world, Bluehost was founded in 2003 powering more than 2 million websites worldwide.
Grown to become one of the world’s largest providers of online solutions, it is built on open source technology providing comprehensive tools to millions of users throughout the world operating beneath the Wasatch Mountains based in Orem, Utah with a team of 750+ employees dedicated to helping you around the clock, 24/7.
Bluehost has been an officially recommended hosting company by WordPress.org since 2006 and also has an dedicated in-house team consisting of WordPress experts to provide the best customer support.
Built On Open Source:
Bluehost proves to be better suited to help customers who value solutions by using open source technology.
- Full Scalability
- Advanced Features
- Money Back Guarantee
Supports Open Source Web Hosting:
- Event Support
- Custom Landing Page
- Performance Statistics
- 1-click Installation Integration
- Customer and Developer Feedback
- Affiliate Proceeds Donated Back To The Project
- Powerful hosting features and functions
- Full functionality on a small budget
- Outstanding Support, Speed and Flexibility
- Recommended by WordPress
- Fully Customizable Websites
- Easy to Use Dashboard
- Full Suite of Tools
- Built-in Security
- Fast Web Pages
- 24/7 Expert Support
BlueHost Hosting, Features and Plans
When choosing a hosting service provider it is best to look at all the service options offered.
Bluehost is known for its variety of “one-stop-shop” services and bargain prices.
To help you get started with your website or online shop, BlueHost offers:
Shared hosting is the perfect, easiest and economical way to build a new website perfect for blogging, hobbies and small business websites, where it shares server resources with other websites.
Shared Hosting is one of the most popular hosting packages that include multiple offers or combinations of features without having to worry about server management and platform patches and works by allowing multiple users to share space on a single server maintained by Bluehost.
Bluehost Shared Hosting Plans consists of Basic, Plus, Choice Plus and Pro Plans that include:
- Easy Website Creation – To create a professional looking website, Bluehost provides fast and easy-to-use WordPress website builder.
- Resource Protection – The performance of your website remains protected and unaffected in spite of other websites on the shared server.
- Domain Manager – To update, transfer, purchase and manage all your domains in one place, the domain manager makes it easy for you.
- SSL Certificates – To safeguard your personal information, e-commerce transactions along with other sensitive data, SSL certificates provide encrypted connections.
- Google My Business – To connect with customers locally in your area, shared hosting plans make it easier to list your local business online along with its location and hours of operation.
BlueHost Shared Hosting Plan:
VPS (Virtual Private Server) Hosting
VPS is an upgrade to shared WordPress hosting that provides full SSD storage that gives you the flexibility and control to build a customizable and personalized website without any limits with its impressive raw compute power, full root access and fully dedicated server resources.
It allows resources such as RAM and CPU to be dedicated to your account by virtualizing a dedicated server and splitting the resources amongst the users providing greater stability, performance and security regardless of what other users do on the server.
Build without limits with BlueHost:
- Multi-Server Management
- Access Control
- Root Access
To build an incredible website, BlueHost’s VPS Hosting Plans consists of Standard, Enhanced and Ultimate for which all plans include:
- Host unlimited domains and websites – With full access divide and organize your server as you see fit.
- Dedicated Power – RAM, CPU and storage server resources with every plan to get the job done.
- One simple dashboard – Easy-to-use tools to manage and analyze your website on a single VPS dashboard.
- Unlimited Bandwidth – As long as your website complies with BlueHost’s Acceptable Use Policy there will be no limits on the amount of traffic your VPS websites can receive.
- 24/7 VPS Support – All your queries and concerns will be taken care of by BlueHost’s dedicated team of experts always ready and willing to assist you.
- Solid State Drives (SSD) – For lightning speed performance, BlueHost provides all VPS servers with SSD hard drives that are fast and high performing.
BlueHost VPS Hosting Plans:
A dedicated hosting server for your website, provides the highest level of all resources that gives you more power to grow your business.
With your own server – no sharing and no limits with ultimate speed, flexibility, privacy and control that can be customized, optimized and managed on your own without affecting another user or being affected by the actions of other users.
Dedicated hosting is often the best fit for high traffic websites as it is more stable and predictable.
BlueHost helps you maintain and update your dedicated hosting with:
- Multi-server management
- Unmanaged servers
- Improved cPanel
BlueHost Dedicated Hosting Features:
- Free domain for the 1st year
- Extreme speed
- Storage upgrades
- Free SSL certificate
- Fast provisioning
- Root access
- 30-day money back guarantee
- RAID storage
- Dedicated support
BlueHost Dedicated Hosting Plans:
A reseller service where you can build your own web hosting business by purchasing bulk hosting and reselling it to customers with all the necessary tools in the scope of hosting as a service, cPanel (control panel) access, WHM, more than 400 pre-installed apps and great server infrastructure.
BlueHost’s Reseller Hosting is powered by Reseller Club trusted by over 200,000 resellers worldwide, designed exclusively for resellers providing seamless cost-effective entry into the web hosting business it also allows white-label hosting wherein you can purchase server space, hosting products and services, repackage, and resell under your own brand name at a profit.
BlueHost Reseller Hosting Benefits:
- Dedicated 24×7 Technical and Customer Support
- Best-in-Class Features
- High Uptime Guarantee
- State-of-the-art Hardware
- White Label Support
- Multiple Support Channels
BlueHost Reseller Hosting Features:
- WHMCS (free or discounted) for billing support
- Free email accounts
- FTP accounts
- Free SSL Certificate
- Unlimited Email Support
- cPanel Reseller Hosting
- MySQL database
- Performance optimization tools that can tune the hosting architecture, help you select processors and networks
- Instant upgrades
BlueHost Reseller Hosting Powered by Reseller Club Plans:
BlueHost’s WordPress plans are specifically designed for those who need resources, products, tools and support to create and manage their WordPress powered blogs, websites and online stores and help you get the most out of your site as well as protecting against common threats.
WordPress is an open source content management system (CMS) that makes it easy for beginners and advanced users alike to create, edit and manage websites providing an abundance of themes, plugins and endless customization features.
Shared WordPress Hosting was designed for our customers who need the resources, products, tools and support to create and manage their WordPress website.
BlueHost’s WordPress Hosting Plans consists of Basic, Plus and Choice Plus, all plans include:
- Automatic WordPress Installation
- Microsoft 365 available
- Free Domain Name for 1 Year
- Automatic WordPress Updates
- Secure setup of login credentials
- Get Verified on Google My Business
BlueHost WordPress Hosting Plans:
WooCommerce is the most popular eCommerce plugin for WordPress primarily used for selling products or services online that allows hosting multiple wordpress websites on a single account.
To kickstart your eCommerce store, WooCommerce hosting offers you all the essential features and powerful tools to build, promote and sell from a secure online store making it easier for you to manage inventory, take secure payments, manage shipping, and even apply taxes accordingly.
With the perfect mix of e-commerce tools, plugins, security and expert guidance you can easily start an online store with WordPress and build an online store that is customized specifically to your business needs.
BlueHost Online Store Setup
- Setting up your online store
- Adding products
- Customizing features
- Utilizing plug-ins
BlueHost WooCommerce for WordPress:
- Instant WooCommerce integration
- Configurations with multiple extensions
- Hundreds of free storefront designs
- Add and remove product
- Track inventory
- Payment and tax options
- For sales and promotions, create coupon codes
- Centralized dashboard
- Monitor performance
- Automatic updates
- Reliable 24/7 support service
- Free SSL certificate
- Dedicated IP
BlueHost eCommerce Features:
- Free SSL
- Multiple Caching Layers
- Site Monitoring and Statistics
- Free Domain
- Google My Business Verification
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- Domain Privacy + Protection
BlueHost eCommerce Plugins:
- Product Add-Ons
- USPS Shipping
- FedEx Shipping
- PayPal Pro
- Product Vendors
- Software Add-on
- UPS Shipping
- Table Rate Shipping
- Product CSV Import Suite
- Amazon Pay
- Currency Converter Widget
- EU VAT Number
- Premium Plugin Bundle
BlueHost WooCommerce Hosting Plans:
BlueHost Professional Services
In addition to offering a full range of web hosting services, to grow traffic BlueHost provides:
- Marketing Training
- SEO Services
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Creation
- Graphic Design Services
- Domain Names
- Local Business Listings
- SiteLock Fix – Automatic monitoring tool that provides protection to your website from malicious attacks, spammers, hackers and from costly downtime along with guarding your site against landing on search engine blacklists.
- Let’s Encrypt – Customer’s sensitive information is protected from malicious third parties with SSL certificate.
- Solo SEO –
-Head-to-Head Comparative Analysis Report
-Step-by-Step DIY SEO Program
-Search Engine Mastery EBook
- CodeGuard – Automated daily backups, monitoring and one click restoration for your site so that you never lose your work.
- G Suite for Work – Work Smarter with BlueHost’s G Suite Service that provides professional email, cloud storage, shared calendars, video conferencing, and much more.
- What’s my IP? – Get information about:
-Your current IP address
-The browser you are using
BlueHost Pros and Cons
- 99.96% Uptime (99.96%)
- 688ms Fast Page Loading Speed
- Security Options and Features
- Easy to Use for Beginners
- One Year Free Domain
- Free SSL Certificate
- Quick Site Setup
- Integrated Cloudflare support
- Free Anti-Spam Solutions
- No Hidden Fees
- Money Back Guarantee
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Recommended by Official WordPress.org
- Higher Renewal Rates
- Cheapest Plan Restrictions
- Aggressive Upsell Addons
- Site Migration Charges
- Offer Servers Only in Linux